my favorite holidays馃挄

In the last post i talk about Chiloe, is the place i always go to since i born, we visit to the family of my dad. And when i was a child i play all the time with my cousin Sofia and my sister, my cousin and i are the same age. We play with barbies, make a house with sheets, doing a circus for our family, etc. We have a good memories. I love when we go to the beach all day and when we come home we eat bread with butter and tomato is a weird combination for me.

Other holiday i really love happen this year, i go to the south with my best friend koka, is the first time we spend a holidays together. We go to "Rio Bueno" with her dad and sister also the boyfriend of her sister. We went to a small house that belongs to his family. I go for one week and her dad, he took us to various places around like rivers and beaches. Was a good holidays.

Comentarios

Entradas populares