weekend

 Hello!!!

Today I wanna talk about what I do on the weekend. I had a nice day with my best friend koka. We went to the Costanera mall and we saw the stores all afternoon. We are looking for a present for the mothers day. I buy a chocolate and I needed to buy something else but I left for another day.  Something we always do when we go to the mall is smell all the perfumes, it is like a hobby. After that we went to Barrio Suecia. There are cafeterias and places to eat, so we go for a coffee. I ate a croissant and she a cinnamon roll.

Another thing I did was go to visit my family. I really like when the whole family gets together for lunch,and talk, and I play with my little cousins. We don't see each other very often so I enjoy every meeting. I have 7 cousins and counting me and my sister we are 9. Was a nice day, my grandmother made empanadas for once and after that everyone went home

Comentarios

  1. omg, i never gone to barrio suecia, i want to go.
    the photo is very aesthetic

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I never heard about barrio suecia, it´s like barrio lastarria? or barrio italia? graet photo<3

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Cool outing. Barrio Suecia was a popular nightspot 15 years ago. full of mini-discotheques and late-night dancing bars but it became a little dangerous so they closed it down. It also changed when they built the New metro line.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares