my last post :(

Hello!!

This is my last post. I really enjoyed the experience. It was my first blog ever. So let's talk about this blog and what I think about it.

My favorite post was that one called “weekend” because I remember the day I wrote about it was such a nice day with my best friend and writing about it was nice.

My least favorite post was “hobbys”  I don't really have hobbies right now so I rummage a little bit. 

The blog I like most read it was for sure my friend blog cathalina <3 she is so aesthetic and talks about interesting things in her blog.

With this activity i learn more english, i learn more about writing in english too. The things i like about the blog was i can know more things about others and i can share things too and the things i don't like is not always i have too much things to say about some themes it was fun. If i'm honest i never would have thought i have to make a blog one day.


Comentarios

Entradas populares