BBC learning english

 Hiii!!

Today I was reviewing the BBC Learning English website. Which has six main sections, so I'll talk about each one.

  • Courses: Here I entered the easy course, in session one teaches how to say hello in different ways, there was also a video with three characters in different situation, i don't really like this one specifically 

  • Grammar: Here they teach you grammar, I went to Easy grammar with 6 Minute Grammar and chose the "used to and would" lesson. There is a video where Finn and Catalina explain when "used to an would" is used giving examples

  • Pronunciation: I went here for this video where Tim talks about the most natural pronunciation of the word "from", this section is more fun i like the video

  • Vocabulary:  Here I entered the video of the theme of 1 tableware words, I did not know how to say placemats but now I know












  • News: In this section they inform you about a piece of news, in this case the first era about the hottest day in Europe and also in the video they give you keywords to enter the topic and then they ask you questions

Comentarios

Entradas populares