countries i would like to go

Hello!! 

I hope you are well, these last weeks I've been super busy with university work, I'm very tired and I

need my vacation now. Talking about vacations, I would like to go to korea sometime. I have seen

many k-dramas and I would like to visit that country. Actually, I would like to visit Korea, Japan and

China. Their cultures are somewhat similar and it calls my attention to learn more about it.

Another thing I would like to do is try Korean food like ramen, dumplings, kimbap, etc. 

I’m a big fan of Studio Ghibli and in Japan there is a theme park. I would love to go.

I would also like to see the Sakura trees, they are very beautiful. Flowering is between March

and April and lasts 4 months.



Another country that i have always wanted to visit is Italy, for museums such as the Roman

Coliseum, Gallerie Degli Uffizi, etc. I would like to visit Venice. Did you know that it is sinking?

I hope to go before is sinks.

And also I want to try real pizza and pasta.

It would be great to go to one of the countries that I mentioned, however i have never traveled

outside of Chile.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares