social media


Hii!!! Today i'm going to talk about one of my favorite social media. Is Pinterest. I use it every day for take inpiration or just like see it. This social media is so chill is for see images and you can save them in the same app, also you can make boards with images. I don't really remember since when i i've been using it, but maybe sice i was 14/15 and i remember all the youtubers said to follow them on this social media. I use it when i go on the bus or in the subway, when i'm bored i like to see pinterest and listen to music.
I also use it to look for references for my projects, ideas to paint my nails, etc. no And I love to make a board and sometimes upload images too.

Comentarios

  1. It's very curious your board, could you share the link to visit it please? <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. pinterest is so useful, i use also every day, i think that is obligatory if u are a designer hahaha

    ResponderBorrar

  3. all my education is based on copying from pinterest

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares